Our client base spans many varied areas of the industry, including some notable industry players, a list of our clients can be seen on the right. The following list, of projects that we have recently completed, perfectly illustrates the breadth of our service offering.
DTC Profile Submission – writing and producing, on the client's behalf, their DTC profile submission, based on a detailed, thorough investigation and analysis of the client company and its many activities.
Brand development (Hollywood icon) – Successfully developed a brand of diamond jewellery that is closely aligned to a globally recognised Hollywood icon. Through the use of extensive qualitative market research and data interpretation, a detailed strategic direction was identified for implementation that marries both the celebrity and diamond jewellery together, in a compelling consumer proposition. More specifically this project delivered:
- Brand positioning - identification of the most suitable target audience for the ‘branded diamond jewellery' in terms of age, income levels and geographic location
- Identification of the core attributes of the celebrity and how they converge with the attributes of jewellery, diamonds and the needs and motivations of the consumers themselves – to form the basis of the brand concept
- Definition of the design parameters to be considered for this celebrity's diamond jewellery range that would have the greatest resonance with consumers and make the brand believable.
- Identification of the core messages in relation to the celebrity and the developed concept that will need to be conveyed to consumers in any advertising/promotional work.
- An effective strategy for ‘launching' and marketing the branded diamond jewellery to the retail trade – identifying the most appropriate channels for distribution.
Educational Seminars – developing, writing and presenting a series of educational seminars to the client's key company personnel and its clients. The seminars provided a thorough grounding on the topics of marketing and branding within the context of the diamond industry.
Corporate Newsletter – managing, writing and publishing a corporate newsletter, on an ongoing basis. The newsletter is designed to keep key internal personnel up to date with global corporate developments. Additionally the newsletter is an effective B2B communication tool, informing the industry's press, company suppliers, company clients and financial institutions of corporate activity.
Business Plans – a number of different types of business plans have been developed ranging from specific financial projections for a branded offering to a third party, to writing full and complete business plans including market analysis, opportunity assessment and quantification, financial forecasts (including cash flow and production projections) and development of strategic directions.
Data analysis and research recommendations – delivered a full review and analysis of the client's current research vehicle in Japan . Providing an assessment of how it currently meets their information needs and delivering recommendations on how to improve data collection and utilisation.
Data modelling – delivered easy to use models for the client to use on an ongoing basis, to interpret ‘in house' data, to determine the size distribution of polished stones being consumed in the global consumer markets.
The list above provides just a small sample of the wide variety of projects that we have been involved in. To investigate how we can work with you please contact us with brief details and we will promptly advise you of our capabilities.